This is a recent resource I have shared on Twitter that has proven really useful and very popular with educators. Thanks to Rebecca Alber and Edutopia for sharing/creating the original.
You should complement this with some of the following great resources on questioning in the classroom.
- 26 Questions You Could Use Instead from Max Ray that focuses on the types of questions you could use in the Maths classroom.
- Top Ten Questioning Strategies from Alex Quigley is a great read and has some lovely ideas for immediate use in the classroom.
- Encourage students’ higher order questioning from our very own NoTosh Lab, which provides a simple download for a higher order questioning cube.
Latest posts by Tom Barrett (see all)
- Escaping old ideas and the bias that erodes your creative culture - August 23, 2016
- Name Your Perspective - August 16, 2016
- Avoiding Masterchef style feedback - June 16, 2016